TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Website Terms & Conditions
Important Information And Who We Are
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Who We Are And How To Contact Us
ajewellers.com (Site) is a site operated by AAJ Traders Ltd trading as ‘A Jewellers’, a company registered in England and Wales (We). Our company registration number is 09980921 and our registered office is at Suite 20 Floor 2, 88-90 Hatton Garden, London, England, EC1N 8PN. Our registered VAT number is .
Our main trading address is [46 Hatton Garden EC1N 8EX].
To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone our customer service line on +44 (0)208 187 8355.
Full name of legal entity: AAJ Traders Ltd
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 88-90 Hatton Garden EC1N 8PN
Telephone number: 0208 187 8355
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO, so please contact us in the first instance.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
The Data We Collect About You
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
How Is Your Personal Data Collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our products or services;
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- give us feedback or contact us
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
Technical Data from the following parties:
1) analytics providers such as Google based outside the UK;
2) advertising networks based inside or outside the UK; and
3) search information providers based inside or outside the UK.
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services
- Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators based inside and outside the UK
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the UK.